Here are the list of 6 Nigerian big boys flaunting their lavish lifestyle on social media 1. Ray Hushpuppi The young man has got taste for good things as he is highly fashionable. Hushpuppi revealed that he used to be a heavy gambler. The pictures he shares on his social media handles show the kind of life he lives as he believes highly in living large and having fun to the fullest. He works hard for his money after all.
2. Musiliu Akinsanya (Born March 14) better known by his stage name MC Oluomo, is the Treasurer of the Lagos state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW).
He once hosted a no bra party which made wave
3. King Jide is A popular South Africa-based Nigerian man, he is also the Mayor of Capetown. There is no reliable source of income assigned to King Tee
Recently, he spent N5million on 30 Ace of Spades and 1 Dom Perignon at Cova lounge in Lagos onSunday June 29th and one of his buddies.
4. King Tee is reportedly rich, he is daring, he is notorious, he doesn’t care about public perception, he doesn’t believe in God, he does not show off only money but also show off unclad naughty girls, he sleeps with different girls without protection, he runs a p*rn site.
5. Ismaila, a Lagos Big Boy might be connected to a legitimate business (Bureau De Change). Ismaila is reportedly the owner of Mompha Bureau De Change, Lagos Island Nigeria.
6. Randy Wayne hails from Edo state and he’s a friend to musician Harrysong. Just like other Big Boys, little is known about Randy’s source of income other than the fact that he says he is the CEO of We The Business Records which at this point appears not to have any musician on the label according to investigation.